North East Junior Tour
The North East Tour was created to provide boys and girls ages 9-17, the opportunity to play golf in local, age and skill-appropriate competitions without traveling long distances.
2021 Winter Series
February 1st - March 28th
Weekly tournaments will be held on the Penn State Golf courses indoor simulators. Golfers can play their tournament round and time and day of the week. They are also encouraged to play with other juniors, or family members, this is a great opportunity to spend time together as a family.
During the regular season, players will compete against other golfers with a similar handicap, these handicaps will be used to place golfers into flights for the Playoffs. During the playoffs, golfers will compete against each other in a nine-hole match, prizes will be awarded to the winners of each flight.
COVID 19 Restrictions:
- 2 people per bay - ONLY This is either 2 golfers or 1 golfer and 1 parent
- facemasks must be worn at all times inside the golf shop
- League fees have been reduced due a shorter season
Penn State Golf Courses Pro Shop (814) 865-8653
- Each golfer is responsible for calling or stopping at the golf course to reserve a tee time (9 holes).
- When you arrive for your tee time
- you must pay the greens fee ($10) and pick up your official scorecard. After the round, each golfer will turn in the scorecard to a Pro Shop staff member.
- Less experienced golfers might take more than 30 minutes to play 9 holes, please reserve more time when booking the round (fees will go up)
- These events are open to NorthEast Junior Tour Members only.
||Dates to be played
|Banff Springs Resort
||2/1 - 2/7
|Big Horn, Canyons Course
||Palm Desert, CA
||2/8 - 2/14
||2/15 - 2/21
||2/22 - 2/28
||Hilton Head, SC
||3/1 - 3/7
||3/8 - 3/14
||Kiawah Island SC
||3/15 - 3/21
||3/22 - 3/28